It’s been a long time since I’ve shared.
As working women I know you can relate to juggling too many balls. The feeling of just too much – that something has to give. My blog was a ball I chose to drop.
I dropped it with a choice to be kind to myself. Full stop.
But now I’m back.
I have clarity and intention.
My mission is to be back in service to women just like us.
Women who want to:
- Thrive at work and in life but too often feel like we are failing at both.
- Do what we have been avoiding with increased confidence.
- Expand our networks in ways that add value to us and work within our schedule
- Connect with other like-minded women in relevant and productive ways
- Stop feeling like we are alone.
- Learn and leverage how others navigate similar scenarios
Sure, but why does it feel like such a challenge sometimes?
Because this is life and our lives are full.
And…it is the ONLY life we have to live.
What I now know is that the details around us are not going to change, just how we choose to navigate them can.
But, we don’t know what we don’t know.
Which leads me to my mission.
My mission is to be an outlet for women, just like us. To plug into and to create the change we desire. To leverage the experiences of other women in service of each other. I have some exciting new projects on the go that I CAN’T wait to share!
But in the meantime…
I just wrote a Huffington Post article titled: Is Status Quo Killing You? .
A great place to start is choosing to do things differently. To start taking inspired action. To get out of your own way, #GOOYOW, so you can live a life that brings you way more fun, joy, and success.
Until the next time!
Best wishes, me.